I have an op-ed in today's USA Today entitled: Bans don't deter killers: Look what happened at Columbine and Virginia Tech, both ‘gun-free zones’.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Newt on Gun Free Zones
- YouTube Video of Giuliani talking about Federal Gu...
- Professor fired for advocating that concealed hand...
- MP3 of my interview with Mark Levin last Tuesday
- Student asks for class to be held off campus to be...
- 82 year old woman stops intruder with her gun: "Sh...
- "Sheriff Asks State To Place Guns In Schools"
- Fred Thompson on Guns
- Research paper on Multiple Victim Public Shooting
- On stopping multiple victim public shootings
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)