It would be interesting to get the pseudo scientists to respond to Wharton Professor Scott Armstrong's research on forecasting global warming. Scott is one of the leading people in the world on forecasting. Here is his challenge on forecasting global warming that global warming advocates have completely failed to meet.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Canadian Radio interview on guns 3:30 PM EST for 2...
- What does this have to do with schooling?: Environ...
- Public School Officials in Illinois getting paid o...
- Arlen Specter and Susan Collins say that they will...
- The Democrat Congressional Budget Office Estimates...
- Jake Tapper in Exchange with Obama Press Secretary...
- Text of Obama's amazing address to Democrats in Wi...
- More movement on Concealed Carry in Illinois
- Virginia Senate passes bill letting Concealed Carr...
- Will the Stimulus Bill be stopped?
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)