Dianne Feinstein's primary battle was never really in doubt and yet she got more votes than Obama. From Michael Barone:
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
More Books of Mine
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Web sites
- Another multiple victim car attack
- Government created drops in drug production
- Median net worth of families plunges by 39 percent...
- Dem Pollsters warn Obama on economy
- Pro-bailout parties look likely to win Greek elect...
- Obama's newest dishonest campaign ad
- Banning sodas is a lot different than refusing to ...
- Thank minimum wages: "More than seven in 10 US tee...
- Ramerez: Obama's growing nose
- Greeks want to buy guns for self protection as cou...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)